View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 05:58 PM   #29 (permalink)
desertT1
Slowly making progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmoormaster View Post
I started using photobucket at least a decade ago, and back then ignore wasn't the best image hosting site around. Imageshack was laden with viruses and pop ups. Photobucket had a simple UI, large amount of storage available, all free. Even with 10 years of use, I don't think i ever used more than 5% of my allotted usage.

Photobucket has been going steadily downhill for years. The website became bloated with ads, started getting a ton of pop ups, and the UI got all messed up. I had a weird login issue a few months back and their help desk was completely worthless.

I'm not sad about jumping ship to imgur in the slightest. The only real annoyance is that every picture thread from here to the moon is now full of broken links.
I have pretty much the same story. I'm going to use paintballcity as was suggested. I'm not a super heavy picture poster anywhere, so we'll see how slowly I get to my max % of space used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I really like the picture posts, because I don't understand most of the word posts.
desertT1 is offline   Reply With Quote