I finally got a hold of a TS-1 ...
I was told it have "updated HPA guts", but it looks like a CO2 core: all brass with the C-clip on top ...
I have a few questions:
- Any goog place to get spare parts like the guide plate or mags?
- Can it use siphon tank or gaseous CO2 only?
- Can a CO2 core run on HPA from time to time?
- What is the efficiency of those? is it feasable to use with a 4oz CO2 or 9ci hpa?
- I saw Hephaestus zeta mag mod, any 3D printed version out there?
- Also, any 3D printed mag models? Guide plate?
Any other trick or things to watch for?
Im sure i will have more questions at some points
Thank you all in advance for your help.