Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
more gooder
dukie's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Fan of EMR
Use the nptf/m column for choosing the pipe size.

The other sizes to te left refer to the qd style. always look at the top of the column for the dimension key relating to te drawing they supply. in this case the sizes to the left refer to the nipple size on the end of the fitting. thatsnte part that fits into the disconnect fitting, not the hose. there a few different versions and shapes of them used commercially for pneumatic lines and air tools.

Regardless the ones on that page arent for paintball, you need 1/8 npt as everyone said. buy them on here or from air soldier.
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
Join Date: Sep 2009

Parker Hannifin part numbers: SST-N1M (stainless steel 18-27 male threaded nipple) and SSST-1Y (stainless steel 1/8-27 female threaded coupler)
Originally Posted by storminnorman View Post
No one likes a dirty slot lol.
Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
I've played pump against the worst of the paintball scum bags, do I hang it up? Nah.... I play angrier.
Feedback: PBNation old PBNation new AO MCB
B_i_s_c_u_i_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply » Paintball » Ask The Experts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC