-   Ask The Experts (
-   -   Need a mag expert to tune some mags... (

PaintballDNA 01-20-2013 09:13 PM

Need a mag expert to tune some mags...
My buddy gave me his two mags (a sydarm and a ule pro) that he needs tuned up. He is willing to pay to have the ule pro screaming and the sydarm functioning well. Any mag experts want some work to do? Just let me know a price for both guns tuned/shipped.

river031403 01-20-2013 10:09 PM

Maybe Rudz on bigevilonline he is local in SoCal

Nobody 01-21-2013 01:19 AM

if not Rudz, contact Big Evil.

Spider! 01-21-2013 01:04 PM

Loguzzzzz/PracticeTarget is down around that area as well.

C_losjoker 01-21-2013 02:58 PM

You know we have a member here that sells oring kits for almost every valve now. Pick up couple of those and watch the tom kay vids on you tube, should be.good to go.

PaintballDNA 01-21-2013 04:22 PM

I can't say I have the time or want to do it myself. He is willing to pay a mag expert to do it.

Nobody 01-22-2013 01:34 AM

Practice Target or rudz if you want to stay in state. Big Evil on the right coast. can't go wwrong with either of them.

PaintballDNA 01-22-2013 01:54 AM

thx, will be soon

Skipdogg 01-22-2013 05:20 PM

Sending to AGD for the RT ULE would probably work too
Just saying...cause they are still in business after all.

PaintballDNA 01-22-2013 07:03 PM

Can they do the sydarm too?

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC