mcarterbrown.com  

Ask The Experts You ask the tough questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2017, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DranDran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: 315

Fan of EMR
Turbo or S/F board

Anyone know where I could get one for my shocker? Ive been looking but cant find one for sale


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
Yes, back in ye olden times we'd purchase the magazine because, well, boobies. Lots of wonderful, wonderful boobies.
Member of:
Check Six Paintball Team
https://www.checksixpaintball.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/DeathKlownGaming
DranDran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by DranDran View Post
Anyone know where I could get one for my shocker? Ive been looking but cant find one for sale


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Weren't you going to solder a SF switch onto your board?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.

But Lord, asked Gabriel, Is this not too generous to these Canadians?

And God replied, Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.

My Feedback

My Collection
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
DranDran's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: 315

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
Weren't you going to solder a SF switch onto your board?


I am. Just looking to add an extra one to the tool box. I got some solenoids from a local friend of mine and Id like an extra board on hand if possible too


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
Yes, back in ye olden times we'd purchase the magazine because, well, boobies. Lots of wonderful, wonderful boobies.
Member of:
Check Six Paintball Team
https://www.checksixpaintball.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/DeathKlownGaming
DranDran is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Ask The Experts

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC