mcarterbrown.com  

CCM Chipley Machine

Old 04-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #41 (permalink)
Red - Black

CCM Fan
After re-reading your post Bill - and seeing Mel's post - are you actually trying to imply you guys actually run a BUSINESS at CCM / DPM and have to actually think about your machine time?

WHAT?

Don't you know that we, as paintballers, know everything and just want what we want when we want it - which is yesterday!

/sarcasm

I know you guys get a lot of pressure on MCB about new stuff. I think this is a great thing - most companies don't have a fan base that cares at all. I think having these threads go to dozens of pages is ultimately a good thing. We support the company and look forward to the products

I feel bad for Mel who has to repeat a thousand times "Guys! No ETA!" She ends up sounding like Scotty from the old Star Trek "I am giving her all she can captain! The Machines can't produce markers any faster!!!"

Much love,

TF

TF's MCB Trust.
Talfuchre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #42 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
After re-reading your post Bill - and seeing Mel's post - are you actually trying to imply you guys actually run a BUSINESS at CCM / DPM and have to actually think about your machine time?

WHAT?

Don't you know that we, as paintballers, know everything and just want what we want when we want it - which is yesterday!

/sarcasm

I know you guys get a lot of pressure on MCB about new stuff. I think this is a great thing - most companies don't have a fan base that cares at all. I think having these threads go to dozens of pages is ultimately a good thing. We support the company and look forward to the products

I feel bad for Mel who has to repeat a thousand times "Guys! No ETA!" She ends up sounding like Scotty from the old Star Trek "I am giving her all she can captain! The Machines can't produce markers any faster!!!"

Much love,

TF
We are just trying to balance everything. Keep it running while doing other projects.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:58 PM   #43 (permalink)
Red - Black

CCM Fan
It was good to talk to you today Bill - I will send you those files we talked about soon.

TF

TF's MCB Trust.
Talfuchre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 05:20 PM   #44 (permalink)
Owner of Crazy Cats

CCM Fan
To all the workers at CCM:

I just wanted to take the time and thank you guys for all the hard work that you have been doing on everything.
I know that you guys take great pride in your guns and the products that you have upcoming (SR1 & "Prototype") and make sure that everything is 100% to your standards and not just "good enough for now". I myself am happy to hear that both guns will be done when they are "done"

I know that up here in "Canuckistan", we will be ordering a few prototypes when you have them at 100%. There might be an SR1 too but I could see issues trying to get that one over the border because of how "real" it looks.

It is always good to hear that there is some forward progress on the prototype and great to hear that you guys are busy as little bees at the shop.
Better to have the stock flying off the shelves and have people waiting then have the shelves full and no one buying them right?

till later
Your friends at the TB Pump Club
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball
MCB Feedback
EgoPossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 12:37 PM   #45 (permalink)
SLOW-SPEED BOO-KAKE!!!

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
PPS Fan
Do want!!!
YetiPb|Heavy Hitters#05|NRG^2
My Feedback|PBN Feedback~ +96/0/0|Ebay~ +67/0/0
DP G3 SE|Bob Long G6R|CCM S5|2K4 Cocker|WGP Ranger|SFT/NXT Shocker|Gearbag Sale|PM me about Dow55
BasementN3k0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 04:50 PM   #46 (permalink)
Mel
Post Whore

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgoPossum View Post
To all the workers at CCM:

I just wanted to take the time and thank you guys for all the hard work that you have been doing on everything.
I know that you guys take great pride in your guns and the products that you have upcoming (SR1 & "Prototype") and make sure that everything is 100% to your standards and not just "good enough for now". I myself am happy to hear that both guns will be done when they are "done"

I know that up here in "Canuckistan", we will be ordering a few prototypes when you have them at 100%. There might be an SR1 too but I could see issues trying to get that one over the border because of how "real" it looks.

It is always good to hear that there is some forward progress on the prototype and great to hear that you guys are busy as little bees at the shop.
Better to have the stock flying off the shelves and have people waiting then have the shelves full and no one buying them right?

till later
Your friends at the TB Pump Club
Thanks Craigles, you guys are awesome!!
Mel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #47 (permalink)
SLOW-SPEED BOO-KAKE!!!

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Kilt Club
PPS Fan
i'm holding off on buying stuff just so i can own a prototype, an S6.5, and an SR1!!! i own a used S5 and i love it!!! i can't wait to see what you guys are coming up with next!!!
Mel, i don't know if you recognize my username(my e-mail address is the same), but i e-mailed you a little bit ago about splash anno. i wish you guys did awesome stuff like that.
keep the press on, CCM!!!
YetiPb|Heavy Hitters#05|NRG^2
My Feedback|PBN Feedback~ +96/0/0|Ebay~ +67/0/0
DP G3 SE|Bob Long G6R|CCM S5|2K4 Cocker|WGP Ranger|SFT/NXT Shocker|Gearbag Sale|PM me about Dow55
BasementN3k0 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » CCM