mcarterbrown.com  

Old 10-10-2014, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

JAEGERS Magfed/Pump Night November 14th

JAEGERS Paintball is proud to announce our first Magfed/Pump night! Friday, November 14th from 5-10 PM we will be setting aside one of our subsurface cave fields for magfed and Pump play. The field will have its own Ref for the night and markers that are not magfed or pump will not be permitted on this field. This is an recreational play-for-fun open play event! Come out and enjoy some pick-up games of a fun different style of Paintball!

Regular Field Fees and Paint Prices – Members still get discounts!

SPECIAL: ANY grade field paint 500 bag for $25 or 1000 for $40. This is a magfed/pump special! We know some of you guys don't need a full case!

FIRST STRIKE Paintballs also available $39.99 +tax per 100 round box. Reserve yours in advance! Call 816-452-6600 and ask for the Proshop!

There are gun restrictions for this event! All guns must fit into one of the following categories:

Pump:
Any pump action, bolt action, lever action, or other gun that must be re-cocked for every shot fired. May only carry one hopper of paint, no pods, tubes, or additional loaders.

Magfed:
Any gun fed from a magazine may be used in no firing mode faster than standard semi-automatic. Magazines may not exceed 20 rounds each (no box/drum mags), as many magazines may be carried as you like, as well as 10 round tubes for reloading. Magazines may include horizontal tube feeds. Guns opting to use horizontal tube feeds as magazines may not be electronic.

If you are not sure if your gun is able to be used, please post here, PM me, or call us at 816-452-6600 and ask for the Proshop!

Very limited quantities of Pump rental guns available! First come, first serve!

Planet Eclipse Tech and Planet Eclipse Service Center. Please PM me for any warranty work or other Planet Eclipse service needs.

I also work on other markers, PM for info.

Dealer for: Planet Eclipse, Ninja, GI/Empire/Tippmann/etc, Dye, Exalt, GoG, Valken, HK, GXG, CP, Push

PM me if you're looking for something. No, I will not sell it to you for cheaper than everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trbo323 View Post
Part of owning a cocker is problem solving

Last edited by jerryjjackson69; 10-15-2014 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Rule Update
jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Bump! Updated the rules to deal with some troll on peanut butter nation. Had to explain that a 10rd tube stuck in his GSL doesn't count because its not a horizontal feed. Then went ahead and said no guns using horizontal tube feeds in the magazine fed class can be electronic. You can put an Empire spring feed on your Resurrection and use it, but not your Axe!

Planet Eclipse Tech and Planet Eclipse Service Center. Please PM me for any warranty work or other Planet Eclipse service needs.

I also work on other markers, PM for info.

Dealer for: Planet Eclipse, Ninja, GI/Empire/Tippmann/etc, Dye, Exalt, GoG, Valken, HK, GXG, CP, Push

PM me if you're looking for something. No, I will not sell it to you for cheaper than everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trbo323 View Post
Part of owning a cocker is problem solving
jerryjjackson69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

PPS Fan
Hell yes! I will definitely be there!

My Feedback!
ajohnson677 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
A Suffusion of Yellow

We'll see what happens, I'm supposed to be cutting firewood down south that day and Saturday. I'll see if we can get done early and make it back up!

Edit: I had my dates screwed up, I'll be there!

My feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by b-cuzz; 10-15-2014 at 11:30 PM.
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 11:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

It is on my calendar.
Old 10-28-2014, 04:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

scheduled to work...may have to see about this...

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

I am kind of intimidated by this day. I like to feast on renters and a few unsuspecting players. A field full of pumps is really going to throw me of my game!
Old 10-28-2014, 11:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
A Suffusion of Yellow

Oh, come on! Limiting yourself to less than an eighth of the paint delivered at less than an eighth of the speed is scientifically proven to increase your adrenal gland's output by a factor of eight!

My feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

I am all for the limits. I haven't played with a semi since I bought my first marker. I just want to be playing pump against non-pumpers! Pumpers are too dangerous.
Old 10-28-2014, 11:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyghost View Post
I am all for the limits. I haven't played with a semi since I bought my first marker. I just want to be playing pump against non-pumpers! Pumpers are too dangerous.
Hahaha I'm right there with you! I'm way more intimidated by my fellow pumpers, I eat electors for breakfast on window side. The real battles are against the other pumps!

My Feedback!
ajohnson677 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » Central