mcarterbrown.com  

Collectors Corner A place to post up and show off your collection.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2019, 11:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRBAKK View Post
I'm just happy you didn't sell everything and quit.

That Mini looks dope.
It was close - but I think I'm going to try to travel more for big games next summer and not let my introvertedness get in the way as much.

I'm pretty happy with the Mini - I had one a few years ago that gave me issues so I ended up selling it, but thought I'd try another one in my search for a light gun that's easy on paint. I didn't have the patience at the time, or knowledge, to fiddle with it... but I'm glad I got this one, it's been fun building it up and it seems to shoot nicely enough in the backyard.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback

My Collection
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Welcome home
 
JonnyDread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island

Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRBAKK View Post
I'm just happy you didn't sell everything and quit.
Same!
__________________
What'cha buying... stranger
JonnyDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
How do I turn this on?
 
moving_target's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mainah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
It was close - but I think I'm going to try to travel more for big games next summer and not let my introvertedness get in the way as much.

I'm pretty happy with the Mini - I had one a few years ago that gave me issues so I ended up selling it, but thought I'd try another one in my search for a light gun that's easy on paint. I didn't have the patience at the time, or knowledge, to fiddle with it... but I'm glad I got this one, it's been fun building it up and it seems to shoot nicely enough in the backyard.
Slim's in the spring maybe?
__________________
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Welcome home
 
JonnyDread's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Rhode Island

Kilt Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_target View Post
Slim's in the spring maybe?
Only around an 8 hour drive, not too shabby!
__________________
What'cha buying... stranger
JonnyDread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:17 PM   #15 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving_target View Post
Slim's in the spring maybe?
If I can get my passport by then, you never know. And something SC too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback

My Collection
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 08:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
How do I turn this on?
 
moving_target's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Mainah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
If I can get my passport by then, you never know. And something SC too.
I will have plenty of SC guns for you to use. Or I could send you one to build into a SC gun [emoji848] lol
__________________
My Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
I'm gonna pop some aggs.
Only got 20 rounds in my pocket.
I'm huntin'
Looking for some cover,
This is ****ing awesome.
moving_target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:44 AM   #17 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada

Updated with a few new things.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback

My Collection
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 02:21 AM   #18 (permalink)
I wear the big hat
 
glaman5266's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Central WI

I love that '97 RM. More traditional looking, but with tons of work under the hood.
__________________
Feedback: MCB, PbNation (older) (newer)
glaman5266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 02:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
Land of OZ
 
mikew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015

Nice...

Very Tasty
__________________
Classic Paintball Channel - Featuring classic paintball markers and historic paintball footage.
Historic Paintball Markers - My paintball marker collection
mikew is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Collectors Corner

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC