mcarterbrown.com  

Collectors Corner A place to post up and show off your collection.

Old 02-28-2020, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

My recently expanded family

It's been a long time since we've had a family photo, and there's been a lot of open-armed welcomes and teary-eyed farewells recently.

WGP Prostock: One of the original members. Has been tried and true for a long time, though always seems to be leaking from somewhere, no matter how many times you rebuild her. Will always have a place in the bag.

Dye UltraLite: Recent build, Mix of ID/Shocktech Parts. Just about ready for a field test, still fine-tuning the timing. Will likely end up with a custom ano.

Empire Sniper: Silky smooth with an ID lower tube kit and light springs. Incredibly fun shooter, thought I was going to have to say goodbye but held on to her.

AGD ULE Custom: My new favorite child. Recently acquired, changed out an RT rail for ULE rail and boy I LOVE this thing. Lvl 10 bolt is tuned perfectly, no chops after 2 cases of brittle paint.

BL G6R: My go-to for speedball or for loaning, always dependable. Had Gen 3 and Gen 4 timmys in my old collection, need to have one in the gear bag always. Stacked tube for life (though the Mag has me questioning my beliefs)

HK TRex: I feel dirty having this but when Bob Long closed up shop, I wanted to get my hands on a VCom and came across this TRex. Loved my Marq 6s and 7s, this is a step above. We will see how long it lasts in the collection though.
TS0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 05:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
VoodistMonk

That DYE UltraLite is pure sex.
DavidBoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 12:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBoren View Post
That DYE UltraLite is pure sex.
Thanks =) Debating whether to go with a black orange acid wash ano or just let it be.
TS0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 01:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Nice collection!, If you do go with a black and orange that would be pretty clean! something like this anno pattern would look amazing on that ultralight
Revs9k is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Collectors Corner