mcarterbrown.com  

The Dead Zone Paintball Related Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-09-2018, 08:55 PM   #4261 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Macdave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

Blue to purple spyder flash and a ZXS600e.IMAG0353.jpegIMAG0354.jpeg
Macdave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:16 PM   #4262 (permalink)
King of Low-End
 
kevin qmto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: St. Louis Missouri

Love the Zap, does it turn on? Back in 2010 I had 2 working ones, but I recently acquired 2 more, and both refuse to power on.

In unrelated news, today I finally received the jersey I won in the Chris Lasoya benefit raffle, happy day!
kevin qmto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:40 PM   #4263 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Macdave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin qmto View Post
Love the Zap, does it turn on? Back in 2010 I had 2 working ones, but I recently acquired 2 more, and both refuse to power on.

In unrelated news, today I finally received the jersey I won in the Chris Lasoya benefit raffle, happy day!
It does turn on. The solenoid seems a little quiet for the size of it, but I think that's just a tired battery. The next step is to track down a barrel. I think I'm going to end up cutting down a raptor barrel.
Macdave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 02:41 AM   #4264 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
William the Third's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: WNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macdave06 View Post
Blue to purple spyder flash and a ZXS600e.
So you're the guy that won that Goodwill auction. Got it for cheap. I was going to bid on it but I forgot (I didn't really need another ZXS600e or E-Spyder anyway (still on the lookout for a ZXS800e though)). Wish Goodwill would send reminders about when items in your watchlist are going to end like eBay.
William the Third is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 09:33 AM   #4265 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
FrankTheTank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Easton PA
Send a message via AIM to FrankTheTank

This beauty arrived yesterday and left me scratching my head. It's clearly a Marauder, but no reference to this type on Vintagerex. Pump stroke is smooth like butter, dual pump arms, aluminum body, Nelson based. Possible clues on the body I will have to check later. Anyone know who made these? 15717.jpeg15715.jpegobiwan.jpeg
FrankTheTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:04 AM   #4266 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
cougar20th's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Amherst NH

Got this in yesterday.

Its a demo gun and is for sale.
__________________
My MCB Feedback[/CENTER]
cougar20th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:36 AM   #4267 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Macdave06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by William the Third View Post
So you're the guy that won that Goodwill auction. Got it for cheap. I was going to bid on it but I forgot (I didn't really need another ZXS600e or E-Spyder anyway (still on the lookout for a ZXS800e though)). Wish Goodwill would send reminders about when items in your watchlist are going to end like eBay.
It was one of those where I just put a bid in and waited to see what happened. I have a lead on another one. Waiting to hear back.
Macdave06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:53 AM   #4268 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
mpsd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Brazil

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankTheTank View Post
This beauty arrived yesterday and left me scratching my head. It's clearly a Marauder, but no reference to this type on Vintagerex. Pump stroke is smooth like butter, dual pump arms, aluminum body, Nelson based. Possible clues on the body I will have to check later. Anyone know who made these? Attachment 61931Attachment 61932Attachment 61933
This is really interesting. The Marauder I have in my files is a mag-fed marker from the late 80s, early 90s. It is a pump with a completely different pump handle that resembles the Brass Eagle Cobra. I've never seen that one before.
mpsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 11:29 AM   #4269 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
FrankTheTank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Easton PA
Send a message via AIM to FrankTheTank

Ah hah! A clue! 0510181129a.jpeg
FrankTheTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 12:38 PM   #4270 (permalink)
Voted most ball-fondliest
 
freedummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Calgary, Alberta

CMS is a field in West Palm Beach, FL. So an ex-rental maybe, somewhere to reach out if we hit a dead end? That one has me stumped too, the double front grip-screw configuration is curious...

Edit: to keep legit, here's something I picked up a couple weeks ago. I planned to flip it, but it's so funky fresh I can't make myself do it!

20180410_133710.jpg
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flounder View Post
We don't do easy here! Here we do different and not done before!
My feedback: MCB / eBay

Last edited by freedummy; 05-10-2018 at 12:42 PM.
freedummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Dead Zone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC