|Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|08-28-2017, 01:23 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Imped's FOR SALE thread
I'm beginning to narrow down the collection a bit so here are a few markers that just don't get enough use nowadays. Everything I own is extremely clean, well taken care of, and correct in every sense. Whatever you purchase from me will arrive clean with no paint residue or debris of any sort. Unless otherwise stated, they're ready to hit the field.
*PM me if you're interested
*Prices posted are firm - if you want to make a fair offer then message me
*If you want more pictures or info, ask away
*Some of these markers don't have ASA's. I can work with you on that if needed.
*PAYPAL ONLY - not likely to be interested in trades - bring the cash
1) 2006 MacDev Cyborg (dust olive) - LNIB - this gun has never seen the field and was purchased as new old stock from a shop in Florida. It's in perfect 10/10 condition. I haven't even aired it up. It will come with the box, stock two piece barrel and marker.
2) Regency Crome 2 (gloss black) - LNIB - comes with original box, barrel, ASA, manual and parts. These are beautiful shooting guns and are very, very difficult to find. There are just a handful of these in the US and good luck finding a nicer one than this. The price reflects the rarity and condition. The Bob Long cam drive ASA is not included in the price but can be for extra.
3) Dye DSR - the new hotness! LNIB, only 450 shots on the counter and it has not seen anything but test shooting in the backyard. This is an absolutely lovely marker and will arrive looking like it just shipped from Dye. Comes with the updated regulator adjuster assembly.
4) 2004 AKA Viking - Super clean, fresh screws all around. Comes with original Javelin barrel in great condition and JMJ trigger.
PRICE: $500 shipped and PP'd
5) Dye NT11 - very clean 9/10 condition, all dust black. Comes with case and full spacer kit. Dialed in and ready to go, very tough to find in this condition and color.
6) PE LV1 - 1 owner, extremely clean midnight LV1 with Violent blade trigger and blackout screw kit. Comes with case and everything else it would from the factory, even the box. The barrel has never been used and the case has never seen the field.
7) Inception Designs FLE V2 mini-cocker, built by me. Zero wear, perfect condition, built with all Inception parts. Does not come with POPS ASA, barrel or HPR unless you want to discuss them being included in the final price. Non-ID parts - Belsales bolt, Shocktech RED valve, AKA SCM3 LPR. Get a properly built cocker and save a few bucks while doing so. All parts were purchased NEW for this build.
What it will look like with barrel, ASA and HPR:
8) FEP Quest - 8.5/10 condition. These are becoming more difficult to find in this condition and color, and this one has what Quest owners desire - the Thin Air Sports 4B bolt. It also comes with a CP HPR, black panel grips (also have stock skull grips), and a Critical trigger with magnetic return. It's the perfect OG Quest.
9) ICD Lasoya Promaster - LNIB, hasn't seen the field. I purchased this brand new. It's got an AKA LPR, CP trigger (almost impossible to find), CP HPR and Inception Designs feedneck with threaded stub. It's a great shooter and is still one of the coolest looking poppets ever, in my opinion.
Last edited by imped4now; 12-10-2017 at 07:05 AM.
|09-01-2017, 12:41 PM||#5 (permalink)|
Evil Omen Techmaster
Join Date: Nov 2010
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|