mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 12-30-2017, 04:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

6 Markers for sale. 09 Impy, JT Impy, Victory, Dm7, Pm8, Strange SFT

I'm needing to purchase a nice gun safe for my real steel. I've moved out and don't have a secure place to keep them yet. Therefore, I'm listing some electros I've gathered over the past few months to go towards the gun safe I NEED to have.

I've not had air to test any of these, therefore prices reflect this. A brief description will be posted with each and if you have further questions just PM me. Due to this, I'll even offer a no questions asked refund if you're not satisfied with your purchase. Just as long as it's reasonable. Again, my prices reflect them not being tested, so please be reasonable.

This being said lets get started:

JT Impusle-

I purchased this from someone stating that it had a slight leak down the barrel. I intended on fixing it and using it as a backup next season. It's a Stacked tube poppet... so the leak shouldn't be too hard to diagnose. It's in amazing overall condition with the exception being the very rear of the grip frame where I think someones tank bonnet scratched the frame. It will come with the case, barrel, stock reg (pictured with the torpedo, I was playing around), and a techt bolt. Expect it to leak upon arrival.

- $175 shipped.

Black Proto PM8-

It's in overall amazing looking condition. I purchased it thinking it was perfect... However, I later came to realize the grip frame had a small crack in it. I've pulled on it and put lots of pressure on the frame trying to break it and it hasn't budged lol. Therefore, I don't think it's fragile and it's defiantly still usable, it's just always in the back of my mind when I've used it. Pm8 frames are cheap anyway as they're not a flat top UL frames. It will come with an OG glued stainless steel dye UL barrel. These are still among one of my favorite platforms.

Will also come with a brand new eye pipe.

- $180 Shipped.

Strange Shocker Sft-

I literally just got this in the mail yesterday and wouldn't mind throwing a ccm frame on it and completing the strange build I've always dreamed of owning. As of now it will be sold with a stock HE bolt, NXT frame, CP trigger, torpedo reg, dye sticky grips, cricket board, etc. Will need grip hardware and an asa to function. Comes as seen. Body was likely re-anodized the dust black and it looks killer!

$225 Shipped

Bob Long V1 Victory-

Amazing condition victory with the original box, receipt, pressure tester, freak bored stock barrel, etc. This is one of those markers I wouldn't mind keeping either. Something about the V1 victory, they are still my favorite of the victory line. This one was promised as working when I received it last month from a reputable seller. I'm sure it still works great.

-$325 shipped

LNIB Dye DM7-

I want to keep this one. It's a beautiful marker with the red to black fade and I will always be partial to the early DM's. This dm7 is stock and doesn't have a scratch on it. Also comes with a brand new eye pipe.

$230 Shipped.

09 Impusle-

This marker is perfect aside from the broken feedneck issue these were prone to getting. Luckily with Newmmech this is 100% fixable. I just haven't sent it to them yet to get the pressed feedneck mod with the empire feedneck assembly installed. That will be done within the next few months if this doesn't sell at the listed price. It will come 100% stock and include a charger if I find it (same as a luxe charger).

$300 Shipped. With the feedneck fixed this will fetch MUCH more. It's serial #69 too BTW

Looking for Cash mostly... Will entertain mech or pump trades as well as real steel if that's allowed. If not I can edit.

Thanks folks!
CON*RAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Effects, just cooler

Canadian shipping?

-Dealings Feedback-
Proudly Playing For:
Wookie Dicks
Lucha Cabras
nofxkid2005 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

PPS Fan
PM'd on the JT Impulse
It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...ollection.html
Millar156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 12:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofxkid2005 View Post
Canadian shipping?
I could arrange that if you just covered the additional amount of a flat rate box. I've shipped to Canada before and wouldn't have any issues doing it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millar156 View Post
PM'd on the JT Impulse
It's already pending to someone else on here. If the deal doesn't go through you're next in line.
Old 12-31-2017, 01:20 AM   #5 (permalink)
No Effects, just cooler

It seems id be 3rd in line anyway. Not good odds for me. I don't seem to have much luck with buying lately...

-Dealings Feedback-
Proudly Playing For:
Wookie Dicks
Lucha Cabras
nofxkid2005 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 01:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

Jt impulse has sold. The rest are still available! Feel free to offer up.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
That Colorado Pump Guy

CCM Fan
I have 200 for the dm7 pm me. Also which barrel comes with it??
colorado719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
IM ALL HIGHWAY

2-4-1 for the victory? Pm me if interested.
Old 01-10-2018, 08:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
you like lazurs

Send a message via AIM to oh_hai_89

sp impulse still available?
oh_hai_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado719 View Post
I have 200 for the dm7 pm me. Also which barrel comes with it??
I think we've talked about it on PBNation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoetheJanitor View Post
2-4-1 for the victory? Pm me if interested.
What is the offer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh_hai_89 View Post
sp impulse still available?
Yes sir.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic