mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Old 03-11-2015, 05:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brassballs View Post
What's up with this threatening post?
who got you all riled up,DSA?

relax man,this is the kind of stuff I dont like to see here.

threatening to ban someone for a PBN reference.is not cool.
everyone has a right to their own opinion
Seems very pbn like if you ask me.

"The future is already here - it's just not very evenly distributed."
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chemist View Post
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****" is my motto
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:44 PM   #22 (permalink)
Mar
Carter's wife's boyfriend

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadawg View Post
/ban.

thanks George. <3
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
Post Whore

Mcarterbrown - WHy would you compare? Why be wrong in public?

I sometimes try to explain to people how awesome MCB really is, usually to no avail. I think the positivity here scares away or affects the negative people, this is what keeps the good people here and slowly trickling in.

There's not much Mcarterbrown can be compared to... Unless there's a optionally moustached , beer, spirit and firearms aficionado, mayo and brass loving, international, optionally overweight and out of shape, women appreciating, Hawaiian shirt & kilt wearing, collectors of paint slingers of old forum somewhere else..

Big Whoop, I'm spooning a Barrett .50 cal, I could kill... a building!!! - Sterling Archer
Feedback
T9.1 & T8 FS
Qloader, Parts & parts kits Galore FS
bob_wuzza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:11 PM   #24 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_wuzza View Post
I sometimes try to explain to people how awesome MCB really is, usually to no avail. I think the positivity here scares away or affects the negative people, this is what keeps the good people here and slowly trickling in.

There's not much Mcarterbrown can be compared to... Unless there's a optionally moustached , beer, spirit and firearms aficionado, mayo and brass loving, international, optionally overweight and out of shape, women appreciating, Hawaiian shirt & kilt wearing, collectors of paint slingers of old forum somewhere else..
This needs to happen!
Wait, thats MCB!

Ebay, camocow200 (1416) + 100% positive feedback
darr_musi (910) + 99.9% Positive Feedback
MCB (390) + 99.5% positive feedback
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
Post Whore

Domain name is probably clear...

Big Whoop, I'm spooning a Barrett .50 cal, I could kill... a building!!! - Sterling Archer
Feedback
T9.1 & T8 FS
Qloader, Parts & parts kits Galore FS
bob_wuzza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:38 PM   #26 (permalink)
Bland

Despite his often sexual posts, MAr continues to represent everything good about this forum.

I've been a member of many paintball forums over the years, and this is the only one that I continue to visit. I am also more than willing to pay the yearly membership. The long-time mods are excellent, and the mods added recently are people who also represent this forum in an extremely positive way.

So if you don't like it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle911 View Post
I would also request common sense, but that's the most endangered species of all.

MCB Feedback
Tdot Feedback
RAZRBAKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:14 PM   #27 (permalink)
I'll shoot myself anyway

Years ago, I was a member of another forum similar to this one (PBJunkie), where there were many generous and kind members. That forum was mostly Southeastern folks whereas this is more of a global member forum. I agree with Mar. The generosity I have seen displayed here is incredible. To share my own story, I came home one day after work and my wife's laptop would no longer boot up. She was using Windows XP Media Center. Turns out that I had a code for it but no disk, and I had a Windows 7 disk but no code. Within minutes of posting my issue, I had several offers for anything from disks and codes to new hard drives (turns out my wifes laptop HDD failed.) I don't think I have personally met anyone on this forum, and yet people I didn't know willingly offered help. It is because of simple things like this that keep me coming back to this forum. It is the only forum I visit at all any more, and I no longer play paintball.
Get a taste of religion: lick a Baptist!
WebFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:27 PM   #28 (permalink)
Skeet Surfer!

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
A member recently broke his leg (horribly I might add) and began receiving shipments of his favourite coffee from up north, from caring members who took it upon themselves to try and brighten this individuals day.
Mar, there's no need in enabling him. I've been constantly telling him that just because he is in a wheelchair doesn't grant him any special privileges in my book. Except of course that he was automatically nominated to be Lieutenant Dan in an upcoming Forrest Gump themed game.

I'm kidding of course! I want him to heal up nicely so he can attend Fulda Gap with us again this year, but nonetheless, he gets no sympathy in my book I've offered to get him a Rascal scooter and enter him as a tank for the game, but he won't tell me which color he likes best!

Onto the subject of your full post, I agree with you wholeheartedly. The people here are a step above anyone I've ever met during my brief 15 years in the game. You will always have a few naysayers and Debbie Downers, but this IS still the internet, and unfortunately they do live here. That doesn't mean that the other 99.9% of the members here can't contribute to the caring and overall outstanding atmosphere that this site has provided! and that is all due to the amazing people who frequent these boards!

There needs to be a saluting emoticon, because all of you guys would get a salute from me! I love this place!

“Life is full of meetings and partings. That is the way of it.”

Ganon's Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashHopes View Post
Welcome back buddy! And GanonsGrin is your brother? He is the devil
GanonsGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:36 PM   #29 (permalink)

Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
RTP Fan
Well said...Awesome post!

My Feedback:https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
charlesincharge1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:43 PM   #30 (permalink)
Buzz Killington

Although I don't post as much anymore, mainly to losing touch with paintball in my area due to a skis I had with my former team and it not feeling the same afterwards... you guys are like a distant dysfunctional loving family. I've made some good friends here, in person and simply over mcb. I have learned a lot, gotten to connect with dozens of you all over the US and Canada and the world. And I always just peek around to see what's up with everyone and what's being discussed. Love this place. I hope you're all doing well.

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat