mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2016, 03:23 PM   #321 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

mmm, mudslinging...

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27
ooops
Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum
Old 01-21-2016, 03:39 PM   #322 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
PPS Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanwilliams View Post
Actually it's helping a lot! He is selling personal markers now to get us our items! This wouldn't have happened without the thread
Exactly! To everyone questioning the OP, you may not agree with his methods, but you cant deny his results.

It's working, so why stop? Mike thinks he can continue and buy time and his problems will go away.

Sometimes with an egomaniac like Mike he only understands things in his own language. So that's how he's being talked to and its starting to sink in.

If the users kept letting him buy more time he would have never dealt with this. He thought he could walk off with this scam. He did attempt to scam, got caught, and now its time to pay restitution.

And with the airsoft bids thing he never made right. That happened even a longer time ago and he did get away with it.

Last edited by theangrydragon; 01-21-2016 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-21-2016, 03:40 PM   #323 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uv_halo View Post
but not a fraud unless you just cut and run.
It has been 3 months. In the meantime he removed his websites. Sounds like a cut and run to me... until he got called out.

Who cares what you call it anyways?
Old 01-21-2016, 03:42 PM   #324 (permalink)
I like Guns and Cigars.

Wait a minute, OP, have you contacted Paypal about this? You should be able to dispute any payments you made to his website, especially since he is already having trouble with Paypal.
Give them a call.
Old 01-21-2016, 03:50 PM   #325 (permalink)
I Am The Admin

Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Yup... Enough is enough. If there is new updates, fine post, otherwise the back and forth isn't doing anyone any good.

What have I learned so far in this thread?

Techpb is shut down

Mike owes people stuff and hopefully they will get that stuff sometime soon.

Pennybid sites are bad. Hell the code for the bid site those guys are no longer in business.

We were reminded that Dale lied to us about the 50 cal stuff ("Basic physics dictates that a .50 Caliber paintball will fly further and straighter than a .68 Caliber Paintball, due to the lighter weight"), but then again the entire industry people we trusted lied and then couldn't figure out why we were mad...

Someone finally realized that I unbanned cockerpunk many many moons ago.

That our mysterious user ryanwilliams and those that got hit, you should all just contact paypal. The more people that contact paypal, the quicker or sooner they will act.

Now everyone play nice
Old 01-21-2016, 04:30 PM   #326 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace View Post
MIke's video response & firesale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OMqsVQamAI
Soooo, uh, anyone remember that whole 'living history' thing he was working on, taking in donation classic markers?

Anyone know what all was donated? Because this video kinda makes me suspicious.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:40 PM   #327 (permalink)
Awsome member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot View Post
Wait a minute, OP, have you contacted Paypal about this? You should be able to dispute any payments you made to his website, especially since he is already having trouble with Paypal.
Give them a call.
Thats what i told him to do on the first page of the PBN thread. He was more interested in the drama. He now just posted his "final update" allegedly and that hes now come to a ground breaking discovery he can file a claim with paypal lol.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:48 PM   #328 (permalink)

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by foughtwolf View Post
Soooo, uh, anyone remember that whole 'living history' thing he was working on, taking in donation classic markers?

Anyone know what all was donated? Because this video kinda makes me suspicious.
BNIB Predator Cocker and Automag RT owned by Bud Orr for charity auction

If you were wondering where the predator and mag came from, they were auctioned off at LL7. Safe to say Mike won them. I've seen that red mag of his in a video a while back, so he's probably had that for a while. No idea where the others came from.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:51 PM   #329 (permalink)
MaD
MCB Member

boobie derailment failure... since that subtle suggestion didn't work, maybe we should take a clue from the boss?

some more professional mud slingers right here... yee haw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by senghing27
ooops
Note: While I would love to take credit for his work, I am not associated with Mad Customs!
You can contact BigMatt-MadCustoms in his MCB forum

Last edited by MaD; 01-21-2016 at 04:55 PM.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:56 PM   #330 (permalink)
Moderating From Above

Send a message via MSN to Harbinger[TG]

Fan of EMR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
Yup... Enough is enough. If there is new updates, fine post, otherwise the back and forth isn't doing anyone any good.

What have I learned so far in this thread?

Techpb is shut down

Mike owes people stuff and hopefully they will get that stuff sometime soon.

Pennybid sites are bad. Hell the code for the bid site those guys are no longer in business.

We were reminded that Dale lied to us about the 50 cal stuff ("Basic physics dictates that a .50 Caliber paintball will fly further and straighter than a .68 Caliber Paintball, due to the lighter weight"), but then again the entire industry people we trusted lied and then couldn't figure out why we were mad...

Someone finally realized that I unbanned cockerpunk many many moons ago.

That our mysterious user ryanwilliams and those that got hit, you should all just contact paypal. The more people that contact paypal, the quicker or sooner they will act.

Now everyone play nice
I was going to suggest the same thing, stop reading my mind!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD View Post
boobie derailment failure... since that subtle suggestion didn't work, maybe we should take a clue from the boss?
Bingo

Might just have to lock this down for a day. And wait for actual news. Because the majority of the last few pages is nothing but bickering.

I, me, myself personally would like to make a little request. Stop reposting and quoting the airsoft video. Its like its on every other page, we get it. The change in font and the increased size is also getting old. Just my 2cents, which may or may not be currently attached to the hammer

mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat