mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2017, 05:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Mar
Carter's wife's boyfriend
 
Mar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: town of Wantmorevaj

Brass and Wood Fan
the OLD MCB episode 1...



Mar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 05:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!
 
Jkoselka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Formerly Green

CCM Fan
I'm callin BS, Mar nevers cums in the front door....if you know what I mean.
__________________
America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bada$$ speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
FLUFFY BUNNIES PUMP

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 05:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada

I. Like. It.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback

My Collection
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 05:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Money Spending Enthusiast
 
Keys_JR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009

Yes!
__________________
My Feedback

Gearcave Clearout!

#MarIsAwesome
Keys_JR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 05:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Walking without rhythm
 
Stilgar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North of 49

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
PPS Fan
Lol
Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 05:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fire Avatar by Flounder
 
Axel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Greencastle, Pennsylvania

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
You... penetrated... the Statue of Liberty...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappy View Post
Q: Is paintball a sport?
A: Society sucks

Join us next time for another episode of Existential MCB
Feedback

CAX
Axel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 06:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
I need this!
 
Rusty Brass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Portland, Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
You... penetrated... the Statue of Liberty...
Seems like less of an accomplishment when you realize she's a French chick in a toga. If college taught me anything, that combo just screams "easy".
__________________
Rusty Brass Feedback

Always looking for a Woodland Camo F1 Illustrator. Got an extra?
Rusty Brass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 06:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
BretG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Brass View Post
Seems like less of an accomplishment when you realize she's a French chick in a toga. If college taught me anything, that combo just screams "easy".
Manly lookin too
__________________
My quotes-

"Right you are, Ken"

"Never marry a woman who hates Paintball"
BretG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 06:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Does anyone read this?
 
Jordan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jordan Station, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by BretG View Post
Manly lookin too
I believe "handsome woman" is the phrase you're looking for.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurtCow View Post
And God turned to Gabriel and said: “I shall create a land called Canada of outstanding natural beauty, with majestic mountains soaring with eagles, sparkling lakes abundant with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, and rivers stocked with salmon. I shall make the land rich in oil so the inhabitants prosper and call them Canadians, and they shall be praised as the friendliest of all people.”

“But Lord,” asked Gabriel, “Is this not too generous to these Canadians?”

And God replied, “Just wait and see the neighbors I shall inflict upon them.”

My Feedback

My Collection
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2017, 07:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
martix_agent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Send a message via AIM to martix_agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
I believe "handsome woman" is the phrase you're looking for.
Her hands are very strong.
__________________
martix_agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC