mcarterbrown.com  

General Chat MCB's Coffee House: Pull up a seat, and grab your favorite caffeinated beverage. Non-paintball related chat within.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2017, 02:12 AM   #21 (permalink)
Patient Zero
 
Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Las Vegas NV
Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
im okay



if anyone was worried about me
__________________

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 11:09 AM   #22 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
blitz121's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
im okay



if anyone was worried about me
You and Bow were the first two that came to mind.
blitz121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Patient Zero
 
Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Las Vegas NV
Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
well thank you

im good on my side, nobody in any of my circles was there. and there's only one person in the "friends of friends" category that got hurt, and he's at home recovering.

i called it yesterday, and im still waiting for official confirmation, but my speculation was/is that the bulk of the shooting was done with drum mags, and an AR with a bump stock.. which honestly, i can never understand how it was allowed to be legal in the first place
__________________

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
I Am The Admin
 
Painthappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: New Boston, NH
Send a message via AIM to Painthappy

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
A lot of stories about how amazing people are coming out of this tragedy. Please saving people, taking trucks to haul folks to hospitals, etc.

Las Vegas shooting: Iraq veteran steals pick-up truck to save lives after hearing gunfire | The Independent


Country singers who carry:
Singer John Rich let off-duty cop borrow his gun the night of Vegas massacre; hear him tell riveting story | Conservative News Today
__________________
Follow me on my blog For Non-Paintball Banter
carterbrown.com
Painthappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:48 PM   #25 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
well thank you

im good on my side, nobody in any of my circles was there. and there's only one person in the "friends of friends" category that got hurt, and he's at home recovering.

i called it yesterday, and im still waiting for official confirmation, but my speculation was/is that the bulk of the shooting was done with drum mags, and an AR with a bump stock.. which honestly, i can never understand how it was allowed to be legal in the first place
bump stocks are legal because technically you are still pulling the trigger every shot, its recoil doing it instead of you consciously pulling the trigger.
vintage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 04:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
Patient Zero
 
Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Las Vegas NV
Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage View Post
bump stocks are legal because technically you are still pulling the trigger every shot, its recoil doing it instead of you consciously pulling the trigger.
oh i get the legal wrangling that was done to allow it, based on its function, not its purpose..

but i don't think any device that allows a ROF to be sped up like that should be legal. you cant hunt with it. its literally only for showing off and wasting ammo. or in the case of a mentally disturbed and motivated individual, an exceptionally good way to cause as much pain and death as possible in the shortest amount of time possible

if there is any other purpose for a bumpfire stock, im all ears..
__________________

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 05:25 PM   #27 (permalink)
A Secret Police Member
 
DPrekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Please stop with the legality of whatever. It will not end well.

Go to the members section with it if you like and keep it civil.
__________________
Proud member of POOP!
Free the Nipple!
Not Flounders brother.
FLGGӘNKбČHILĮN
Not "Mr. Hoity Toity's" brother
Hector Lives!
Its all appricots & sunshine baby, appricots & sunshine..
DPrekel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 05:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
somethingbenign's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Omaha, NE

I'm just focusing on the people coming out of the woodwork to help in one way or another. Say what you want but the vast majority of people help in times of need. Only way I can come to terms with all this.
somethingbenign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 06:09 PM   #29 (permalink)
Patient Zero
 
Tracker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Las Vegas NV
Send a message via Yahoo to Tracker Send a message via Skype™ to Tracker

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPrekel View Post
Please stop with the legality of whatever. It will not end well.

Go to the members section with it if you like and keep it civil.
your forum, your rules.. i didn't think i was being uncivil, sorry if it came out that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingbenign View Post
I'm just focusing on the people coming out of the woodwork to help in one way or another. Say what you want but the vast majority of people help in times of need. Only way I can come to terms with all this.
vegas is a weird town in a few ways, we might not know our neighbors, and we might not agree with and given half of the political spectrum, but we are bound by a duty to watch out for our fellow men, we don't get a lot of disasters here, but when we do, there's always people who come out to help
__________________

^And i did it while wearing a helmetcam^ in 1080P HD if you need proof
Trackers feedback
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 06:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
A Secret Police Member
 
DPrekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
your forum, your rules.. i didn't think i was being uncivil, sorry if it came out that way
Tracker - you weren't and no one broke any rules. It is just that these discussions have a way of derailing. It is an interesting topic and one worth discussing, just not in this thread and best in the members section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
vegas is a weird town in a few ways, we might not know our neighbors, and we might not agree with and given half of the political spectrum, but we are bound by a duty to watch out for our fellow men, we don't get a lot of disasters here, but when we do, there's always people who come out to help
Every town has its quirks. It is what makes us who we are. And when something like this happens it is great to see the community come together to help each other. That is what we all should do.
__________________
Proud member of POOP!
Free the Nipple!
Not Flounders brother.
FLGGӘNKбČHILĮN
Not "Mr. Hoity Toity's" brother
Hector Lives!
Its all appricots & sunshine baby, appricots & sunshine..
DPrekel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » General » General Chat

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC