mcarterbrown.com  

MCB Reviews It MCB Reviews it! Have a review of a new gun, or old gun you just tried? New Mask or Gear? Let us know what you think.

Old 11-15-2016, 07:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznfknpride View Post
Nice! Thank you for this... sucks that nobody fills co2 anymore. 80 shots vs 300 shots on a 3.5 is heartbreaking, but at least you dont have a 13ci dangling from your VASA. Going to try and order one asap.
On the bright side, HPA is a lot easier to fill - especially if the fill station is self service. I can simply top off my air anytime I return to the staging area. I've also noticed that even at fields where CO2 fills are still offered, whether or not you get a good fill on a 3.5 oz. tank depends on whether or not the guy filling it knows what he's doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo87pump View Post
Thanks man. Adam said there is none in stock now but will let me know when ready for shipping 👍🏼
Sounds great! Did he say if they're getting another batch in or if they need to hunt one down for you?
Old 11-16-2016, 08:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

PPS Fan
ya im waiting to buy one. but on the bright side i did get the milsig 10ci so there's that.
thrasher_565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Chuck E Ducky

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
Sounds great! Did he say if they're getting another batch in or if they need to hunt one down for you?
"Let me check if we are getting anymore in as we have had 4 requests in the last two days"

^^Response I got.^^

Also contacted the manufacture out of Taiwan to see if I can get it shipped direct (waiting on a response).

Last edited by Mr Idiot Box; 11-16-2016 at 09:05 PM.
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 07:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Idiot Box View Post
"Let me check if we are getting anymore in as we have had 4 requests in the last two days"

^^Response I got.^^

Also contacted the manufacture out of Taiwan to see if I can get it shipped direct (waiting on a response).
Well at least they know there's a market for them. This can only be a good thing.
Old 11-17-2016, 10:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
Chuck E Ducky

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Taiwan distributor is "sold out" as well. He's going to contact me when they become available again.

Got two coming from the Taiwan distributor Monday they sell them with regs (dont know ther output). He found some leftovers that had some small scratches so he's sending me them. Looks like both distributers are "sold out" and according to Taiwan distributor they have to buy them in "bulk" to order more. So no word when they will become available again.

I also ordered a 10ci from Milsig direct (just the tank) to compare the two different sizes. I want to match my air to paint capacity perfectly to my load out. I will post a review of them both over my crono to see what I get out of each setup.

I have a pretty efficient Phantom fingers crossed I can hit my numbers with the smaller tanks. Im getting better then 150 off my 13ci +/-1300 left after I shoot out my Joyride (150) so im thinking the 10ci for that setup and the 9ci for the dual gauntlets. (In theory LOL)

Joyride- 150 shots
Two Gauntlets- 100 shots

Last edited by Mr Idiot Box; 11-18-2016 at 11:13 AM.
Mr Idiot Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:00 AM   #16 (permalink)
Loves Phantoms

I went here and picked one up today: https://www.magfedproshop.com/collec...nt=35124310727

They have other little tanks too, but expensive because made in USA and also heavier. And it didn't come with a reg, so I got the Maxtact one.
frd333do33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 06:49 AM   #17 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by frd333do33 View Post
I went here and picked one up today: https://www.magfedproshop.com/collec...nt=35124310727

They have other little tanks too, but expensive because made in USA and also heavier. And it didn't come with a reg, so I got the Maxtact one.
Nice! That's a great price too.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:39 AM   #18 (permalink)
Chuck E Ducky

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
I got over 150 shots at 280fps on a hot fill out of my 9ci tank on my Freaked Phantom. So I guess I don't need the 10ci after all.
Old 01-19-2017, 11:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Idiot Box View Post
I got over 150 shots at 280fps on a hot fill out of my 9ci tank on my Freaked Phantom. So I guess I don't need the 10ci after all.
Woot!
Old 02-21-2017, 03:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass and Wood Fan
So I finally got a chance to get my tank on the field. I let my son play with my Phantom this past weekend and I set it up with the 9ci tank, a clamping feedneck and a Sportshot hopper. I underbored using a Freaked 14" barrel and I chronoed the marker to 280 fps. He had no trouble shooting out a Sportshot all day. I made sure to top him off when he got low; but at no time did he ever come off the field with an empty bottle. I have yet to get a total shot count on a full tank. But, since I seldom use anything larger than a Sportshot on the field these days, I really don't see the need to - especially when I typically use the gun with a 12 round stock class feed. I really couldn't be happier with this thing. It's absolutely perfect for what I need in an HPA tank when playing modified stock class or with limited paint.

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » MCB Reviews It