mcarterbrown.com  

Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here

Old 12-09-2013, 01:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

200+ Incomplete Stiff Barrels

$2,100 shipped and Paypal'd. This is also listed on eBay, but I can pull it from there for a deal here.

Up for grabs is a lot of over 200 Stiffi barrels. They are incomplete and need aluminum backs. These are the darker Stiffi barrels produced for Special Ops Paintball - the J-Cam C-Series barrels.

Most are still wrapped in paper from the factory. At current count, I have 102 16" tubes, 113 18" tubes, and 7 4" tubes. The 16 & 18 inch varieties all have porting; the 4" barrels do not.

Had a machinist friend measure one of the barrels inner diameter. He shot me the size 693 for the gun side of the barrel and 697 for the ported end of the barrel. I didn't see it in person, but he generally knows his stuff.

These would be perfect for a machinist looking for profitable endeavor. I've had a couple local operators quote me around $7-8 to have the backs made. You can pick up these tubes for under $10 a piece, produce the backs, assemble them, and sell them for $40 EASY. New Stiffis sell for $60+. These are a discontinued version , so there's a good chance you can even get more out of them. Another thought is that if you can cut the barrels down to a shorter length, you can produce even more.

Rowen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #2 (permalink)

Bump
Old 12-13-2013, 01:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

Bump
Old 12-19-2013, 11:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Bu bu bu bu bu bumpin.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Misc Paintball Items