|Misc Paintball Items Tanks, Barrels, Hoppers. Everything else paintball related is sold in here|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|08-21-2006, 07:55 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Cocker Parts, Barrels, Drop forwards, KC No hot shots reg. Bunch of stuff!
I dont do sale threads with more than one item very often but here goes.
Sold First of all is a CCM autococker barrel kit. It has 3 backs, Sold sold
Sold Price, 58 dollars, I pay shipping. Sold
Next is most of what im selling.
And a link to a larger sized version for more details. I have individual photos of all if someone sees the need for such a thing. https://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9302/1005509hz5.jpg
1. Chrome CP drop forward with CP on off. No scratches, used but in grade A condition, came with a marker I bought and ive been using it as a dust collector in my drawer <like most of this stuff> 30 dollars, I pay shipping
2. Black WGP or Brand X drop forward with on off. Excellent condition also, same story as the last, good length..just enough drop to get your larger tanks in a position so you can grip the trigger frame without obstruction. 20 dollars shipped
3. NW paintball "spoon" dropforward I think they called it. These are some of my favorite drops, simple..doesnt look awkward on older markers. Perfect for a female stabilizer or whatever. 15 shipped
4. Sold KC no hot shots reg. 15 shipped Sold sold sold sold sold
5. Sold Shocktech FGP reg Sold 20 shipped. Sold
6. Sold Black CP razor drop. 15 shipped Sold sold sold sold sold
7. Sold Black PPS Quickswitch, Sold 18 shipped. Sold
Sold - Carter autococker threaded barrel. 30 shipped <heavy> Sold
All prices are in US dollars, shipped to the USA. Will ship worldwide at buyers expense. Paypal and US postal money order accepted. Il consider trades, post here and then PM me with a trade offer...it is unlikely that I need more small items though, thats why im selling things. If your interested in something, just let me know!
Id really like a cool type of grip besides an m16 or euro grip for an m16 frame..bacci is selling a really cool one but he hasnt responded to me quite yet. I also need a new winchester hopper because I just got rid of mine with a pump I traded. Interested in late model evolution 2 hoppers, merlin parts, empire reloaders <revvy copies> could also use 1 or 2 vortex impellers for a revvy. Whatever, i like alot of trades.
Email is email@example.com thats a quick way to get my attention..other contact info is available on this site.
Last edited by Cunha; 08-27-2006 at 05:30 PM.
|08-22-2006, 11:28 AM||#2 (permalink)|
"How would you like one across your lip?" - Fred G. Sanford
History: Line SI Bushmaster; PMI-3; VMX; '97 Autococker; KP-3; Enforcer 2(possible SWARM); Spyder Sonix; Monteneel Z-1; PGP 2K; BBT Typhoon; 2k1 SP Impulse; SP MiniMag; another PMI-3; VM-Magnum; Blazer #153; Pump MiniMag; Thrasher ULE Emag; Cool Camo Micromag; '94-'95(?) Evolution Minicocker; '95 Evolution Autococker; Blazer #710; CNC X-Mag; Gold Rush Micromag; Jungle Sunset Micromag; Wild Tiger Micromag
|08-22-2006, 05:52 PM||#8 (permalink)|
El Gringo - im not sure what your asking. The bevel near the threads is standard size..it fits on my merlin which has virtually no space to spare beyond the normal barrel O.D....if thats what your asking.
I doubt it would work on your buzzard because of the around the barrel pump that buzzards have. You would need to do some machining to remove the ring that an autococker shroud would normally rest.
KC no hot shots reg has been sold earlier today, sorry Minimag.. 4 way is available.
EDIT - About the barrel. The Inline holes and teardrop milling on the muzzle break are what distinguish it as a carter barrel. They were later slightly change and engraved with the DYE we all know on the back. Thanks to B
Last edited by Cunha; 08-22-2006 at 10:20 PM.
|08-22-2006, 11:48 PM||#10 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lynn, Ma
let's deal on the Carter barrel
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|