mcarterbrown.com  

Paintball News The latest in paintball news brought to you by the oldest independent publication in paintball and the best paintball site on the web - The Paintball News and MCB

Old 03-14-2011, 03:51 AM   #181 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Brass and Wood Fan
if velcor is real then how come my tippmann never breaks down and none of my markers ever break down and i say **** you Velcor
If velcor is real then when i go to the paintball store on saturday their will be a .679 freak insert half off
konner09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:24 AM   #182 (permalink)

does Velcor approve kilts?
Old 03-14-2011, 03:02 PM   #183 (permalink)
So say we all!

Send a message via AIM to Drachen Send a message via MSN to Drachen

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by konner09 View Post
if velcor is real then how come my tippmann never breaks down and none of my markers ever break down and i say **** you Velcor
If velcor is real then when i go to the paintball store on saturday their will be a .679 freak insert half off
Really? You're mad at Velcor for your gun NOT breaking down? I hope he smites you and none of your markers ever work the way they're supposed to again (though you shoot a Tippmann, and Velcor blessed them with sturdy and reliable guns...so that probably won't happen). That'll teach you to talk down on the holy one!
Current Collection: Azodin KP3 - GOG Enmey - AGD ULE Mag - Bob Long Defiant - Empire Axe - AM-P Illusion - Tippmann 68 Carbine - Tippmann SL 68 II - ICD Promaster - Tippmann 98 Custom (x2) - Smart Parts Ion (x2) - System X Type X
Drachen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #184 (permalink)
Backard Engineer Special

You've doomed us all

All Hail Velcor, he who is one with his marker
slinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 02:40 AM   #185 (permalink)
Banned

i am modding an old gun. none of the upgraded bolts i got for it worked. alas, the original, rusted bolt is the only one that worked. the gun is from 1984. the mods are from at least 10 years later. the bolts are probably from somewhere in between.

velcor works in mysterious ways indeed. praise be of velcor for just when i went astray and thought all was lost, he showed me that oldies are besties.
heinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:16 PM   #186 (permalink)
Banned

To the numerous un-believers who take His Name in vain and curse His Holy Greatness: Velcor (hail Velcor) will tolerate your scum and villainy for now (because He is a Badass God and is not offended), but He will also show you His Greatness in due time... and if you are so bold as to curse His Name, He will rain hot acid down your throats, dissolve your testicles, and turn your guts into snakes.

HAIL VELCOR
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #187 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
............He will rain hot acid down your throats, dissolve your testicles, and turn your guts into snakes.

HAIL VELCOR
Hey man, let's leave this kind of jazz to Hades and Mephistopheles.

Can we just stick to the usual, "May your brass corrode, 12 grams dump out once pierced, balls swell, and your lenses be made of everlasting fog....".

HAIL CARTER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BretG View Post
A KL is like a samurai sword and should reflect the soul of the owner.
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post160057 MY FEEDBACK
skipjack289 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #188 (permalink)
Banned

I was referring to an Apocalyptic, judgement day sort of scenario. The usual corroding of brass, failure to seal 12 grams, and humidity-related troubles are just the day to day collaboration of Velcor and Mother Nature. These are daily trials to test the faith of all paintballers alike, except for those who have aligned themselves with our Great Lord Velcor and are spared, and those who have made some *temporary* progress in defeating Nature with advanced science (high tech modern markers)... In the day of Judgement, those who have aligned themselves with science alone will be the FIRST to perish.

So sayeth VELCOR
ApoC_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 09:58 PM   #189 (permalink)
Timberwolf

Bless my balls O-Mighty one.
Kiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 11:47 PM   #190 (permalink)
Yield and Overcome...

CCM Fan
Today I restored a DM4 reclaimed from the gear bag of a disgruntled ex-tournament player who tossed his gat in his bag at the end of a losing match and never cleaned it, never treated it right. Only with Velcor's wisdom can such neglected gats be restored to their former glory and not suffer broken eye wires or battery harness failures...
Dr. PhunkyPants is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » General » Paintball News