mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   CCM (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/)
-   -   The CCM T2 T-Handle is a Must Have Accessory! (https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ccm/115969-ccm-t2-t-handle-must-have-accessory.html)

Painthappy 04-14-2010 09:16 AM

The CCM T2 T-Handle is a Must Have Accessory!

Ok... After playing the NPPL at Huntington Beach, CA with my T2, and the T-Handle pump on it.

I have to say, this is the must have accessory for this gun. I'll try and dig up some photos of it shortly, but wow...

It allows me to get my hand easily around the pump, and I swear the speed that I can autotrigger went up with it. After my experience, and after everyone else tried my gun, we're going to be ordering them for the rest of our team shortly.

That is all. Just really impressed.

crazyorigin 04-14-2010 12:38 PM

I will be ordering one of these for my T2 and for another project I am working on very soon. They look great and I bet they are very comfy.

LU_aDaK 04-14-2010 12:46 PM

I am hoping Mel brings some to SPE!

Bunker-Monkey 04-14-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Painthappy (Post 1259713)
Ok... After playing the NPPL at Huntington Beach, CA with my T2, and the T-Handle pump on it.

I have to say, this is the must have accessory for this gun. I'll try and dig up some photos of it shortly, but wow...

It allows me to get my hand easily around the pump, and I swear the speed that I can autotrigger went up with it. After my experience, and after everyone else tried my gun, we're going to be ordering them for the rest of our team shortly.

Seriously this is no joke. The T handle was wonderful! When I triple fed balls into my T2 in the chrono (because I am dumb) and blew the whole mess up, I got to use Painthappy's with the T Handle since he was sitting out that game.

I was ripping through paint like I had a freaking electro! Which is good since I was playing corner.

If you think this doesn't help rate of fire, just ask that poor guy that tried to bunker me.
(Just remember when they are running down on you, keep shooting until they stop running)

I have a great pictrure of me with Painthappy's marker that I will post when I scan it in at home.

Bunker

Schmitti 04-14-2010 01:12 PM

Show us Pics you bastards!

E

JOESPUD27 04-14-2010 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LU_aDaK (Post 1259976)
I am hoping Mel brings some to SPE!

CCM isn't coming to SPE.

You can catch them at Living Legends 3.

Jay

Mel 04-14-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Painthappy (Post 1259713)

Thanks man for the good word!! :)
It was awesome getting to see you again and getting the chnace to met the rest of your team.

Schmitti 04-14-2010 02:49 PM

You just got a kick out of all those strange men fondling their guns ;)

E

LU_aDaK 04-14-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOESPUD27 (Post 1260080)
CCM isn't coming to SPE.

You can catch them at Living Legends 3.

Jay

what? really :( I didnt get the memo. Ugg... that b l ows.. :(

HurtCow 04-14-2010 10:15 PM

People give me crap about the 'hitman mod' on my Sniper, but I love it for the reasons you described. I don't know why more people don't use them.