Oct 23 '10, Millionth Man Game, Skirmish USA, Albrightsville, PA
I can't believe this hasn't been posted. Our millionth player game is next weekend!!!! Awesome prizes. Huge game. Free stuff!!!
SCHEDULE: Note, times are tentative and subject to change!
* 7:30am – 10am – CHECK-IN, Equipment & Paint Sales
* 10:15am – 10:45am – Game Orientation & Rules Briefing, and Chronographing
* 11:00am – Game Begins
* 5:00pm – Game Ends, Millionth Man Announced, Awards & Stage Show begin
TEAMS: RED & YELLOW
* RED TEAM: Generals – Nyxx & Ninja
* YELLLOW TEAM: Generals – Madkow & Goose
MAP, RULES, POINTS & PROPS: Click Here to download a PDF
PAINT: EVENT PAINT ONLY! Paint will be $74.00 per case no matter what quantity you purchase! All paint is subject to PA sales tax.
RENTAL EQUIPMENT: If rental equipment is needed, there will not be an extra charge. You must have either a valid driver’s license or a major credit card to use as a security deposit until equipment is returned.
FILLS: N2 Air Fills are FREE! Co2 Fills will be $3.00 per person
CAMO: $7.00 per rental AMMO BELTS: $3.00 per rental
CHRONO: Mandatory chrono at 280 fps max. We will check with hand-held roaming judges. If you are shooting hot, you will be removed from play immediately!
MEDIC CARDS: If you are shot, find a medic ref. He’ll mark your card so you can stay in the game. Receive 3 marks on your card, leave the field, report to the nearest reinsertion point.
FOOD: Available for sale throughout the game.
WATER: Available for sale at our food court, we strongly recommend you bring extra water!
CREDIT CARD/CASH: Cash is quicker but we accept all major credit cards & travelers checks.
ATM: There is an ATM located on site.
ALLOWED: Lights, Paint Grenades, Perimeter Warning Devices, and Thermal Imagers.
PROHIBITED: Guns shooting over 280 fps, Hot Burning Smoke, Knives, Firearms, Flares, Rope, Wire, Portable Shields. NO Laser Sights, NO Pyrotechnics, NO Drugs, NO Alcohol! NO FIREWORKS!!
• Check-in at pavilion. Have completed entry ticket with you. Receive ID badges, wristbands and map.
• Chrono 280 fps max; to receive hopper tape. We will double check at insertion and with hand-held roaming judges.
• EVERYONE MUST HAVE WRISTBAND, ID BADGE AND HOPPER TAPED TO PLAY!
• Lost ID or tape, please report to Central Command. Your wristband is your proof of payment. If lost, you
will be asked to pay again! Report to Check-in.
• EVENT PAINT ONLY! Bring non-event paint and you’ll be kicked out!
• Insertions are by team flags
• Medic Cards: If you are shot, find a medic and have him mark your card so you can stay in the game.
Once you receive three marks on your card, leave the field for reinsertion.
• You must play for the team you signed up for over the phone; you may not sign up for one team then play
for another. If you are found to be cheating you will be brought to management.
• Flags may NOT leave the field of play until the game is over.
• Individuals with flags are to turn them in to Central Command at the conclusion of the game to receive
• The team with the most flags at the end of the day wins!
• NO FIREWORKS!
• NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS!
• 5:30 pm Stage Show & Prizes.
* $29.95 per person, plus tax – pre-registered by 10/13/10
* $27.95 per person, plus tax – pre-registered group rate (20+) players
* Every pre-registered player will receive a FREE PASS to come play Skirmish again.
GROUP LEADER BENEFITS: Group leader benefits do apply, with advance reservations only:
* 10+ players = One plays free, 1000 paintballs
* 20+ players = Two play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates
* 25+ players = Two play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates, Tippmann 98 OR Case of Paint
* 30+ players = Three play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates, Tippmann A-5 OR Case of Paint
* 40+ players = Four play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates, Tippmann X-7 OR Case of Paint
* No Two Specials Apply, Benefits Based on Paying People Present Day of game
Remeber to come into the proshop and ask for Tek. Bring your rare guns, I love taking pics!!!
......I was hoping someone from MCB would show...guess I'll leave my Hawaiian shirt at home.
I was there, but I didn't check MCB (since it seems to be "anti" skirmish)
Played for Kow and Goose and can sincerely say that yesterday was one of the best days of play i've EVER had.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:52 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC