mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1995 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 04-27-2010, 11:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
is my hero

PPS Fan
Palmer Microsquall (Stroker) FS/FT

SOLDSOLDSOLD

I was pretty excited to pick up this little gem but have run into an issue with it that I cannot solve and plus.... I'm a filthy gunwhore.

What we got here is a nice little Stroker in a setup known to many as a Microsquall. She's got a non-cartridge valve, an 8 round spring feed, PPS ball detent, wedgits (shallower than most I've had on other PPS markers), 12g in the tube, remote line setup on the LPR which allows you to use 12ies or the remote line, Fassst Changer, and it even comes with a removable PGP pump foregrip for that oldskool look. Oh, and NO Serial Number that I can find ANYWHERE! I've looked all over too. I like to think its got street cred.

I bought it off a guy that had it made and played with it about 4 years ago when it blew the face seal and was venting 12g's as soon as they were pierced. Apparently he hardly played with it at all up to that point because the exterior of this thing is show room/wall hanger worthy.

Now the issue... I replaced the face seal and it still had a slight his so I bought a new dyna-valve for it and it still leaked so I did some more investigation and found out the leak is actually coming from the bottom of the 4-way in the grip. It is a very slight slow leak and I can still get 24+ shots off a 12g with it but I have zero experience with these and I will not attempt to fix it out of fear I'll mess it up. I'm sure its just an o-ring or something that needs tlc after sitting for 4+years but better for you PPS Jedis to attempt then me. Plus she's been at my house for almost a month and thats a loooonnng time for me so up she goes.

Price: SOLD
Trades: I'll look at anything and I can add $ for the right deal. I'm mostly interested in cool unique items, a Boxgun or Redux, cool pumps, nasties, T2s, surprise me.

Pics: Here are my crappy iPhone pics.

Feedback thread: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by Manning; 05-07-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
is my hero

PPS Fan
Tough crowd....

Price lowered and is OBO so PM me an offer and we can chat...

Last edited by Manning; 04-29-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
is my hero

PPS Fan
Gotta couple offers so far. Anyone else interested?

Old 05-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
is my hero

PPS Fan
SOLD

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns