mcarterbrown.com  

Rare, Old Guns This is a catch all sale forum for pump, double action, or semi auto's built prior to 1999 Old Parts for these guns are also welcome here

Old 02-11-2019, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

DRV #109

Up for sale is DRV number 109.
Gun is in Perfect working order. Comes with 2 valves, fresh seals installed in both vales(Tested and working). Zero Leaks. Marker tested and in perfect working order, 240ish fps with velcro balls in the cold basement(Canadian Winter) and it got 22-24 shots. (Usualy if i basement test fire with v-balls i get 25-30 fps higher with field paint). So as best as i can tell until spring, Works Amazing.

Includes:
DRV no. 109
10 Inch Deadly Wind Barrel
10 Round Under Barrel spring feed with home brew mod, for fast reloading(see pics)
Green Pistol Holster, (Brand unknown, but works great)
3(total) revolver ...Magazines?, idk what to call them, the 5 shot round thingy.
Dye Marker Bag(not pictured,sorry), Plus other little items(Swab, Barrel bag, tools, tubes, etc)
2 valves, Plus Numerous spare seals for them. 2 seals freshly installed and tested. Both Work like a charm.
It was a long time ago, but i was told by the previous owner that one of the valves is newer and superior to the other, but honestly, they both work dandy at the moment, and i cant tell the difference.
SOLD
Now, the Pics:

Last edited by Drudge; 02-27-2019 at 11:16 PM.
Drudge is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Rare, Old Guns