mcarterbrown.com  

Rare and Old Come across a gun older than 1994? There is an evil cult always on the look out for these. Post your finds!

Old 07-28-2014, 09:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
A Suffusion of Yellow

Hidden stock class goodies

Check out the tubes on her!
AV1301 Paintball Assorted Parts Internals Seals Storage Wars Style Used Broken F | eBay

My feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 04:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Blowback Throwback

Ugh, that sight rail alone would have been worth it to me
Old 07-30-2014, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

AV1301 Paintball Assorted Parts Internals Seals Storage Wars Style Used Broken F | eBay

I shall be returning this on principal, the listing stated " The picture is what you actually get! Plus, we've thrown in more to fill up the box! Just like Storage Wars, you may find some real "Jewels" in here!" Nothing else was included and i was sorta ok with it, but still the list did state that they would fill up the box.

I sent them a message asking what happened?
So i received the box of parts with everything show in picture. I kinda looked forward to the "Plus, we've thrown in more to fill up the box!" part but i guess that was missed and there was plenty of room in the box. You guys know that its the unknown items that buyers look forward to.. I did order another box just for Fun of the Unknown. I hope it is as stated in the listing.L

Response from I&I,
'm sorry! Unfortunately, we just fill these boxes up and sell them AS IS. However, like all of our items, you can return any product within 14 days (and sometimes longer) if dissatisfied for any reason. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thanks!

Now dont get me wrong, I would have been happy if they would have said sorry we made a mistake. But to just blow off that part of the listing just sucks and in honesty they lied to help sell these boxes.

Ebay, camocow200 (1400) + 100% positive feedback
darr_musi (825) + 99.9% Positive Feedback
MCB (350) + 100% positive feedback

Last edited by woouulf; 07-30-2014 at 07:48 PM.
woouulf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
TEAM FOOD

haha burn.^

i should get into the business of selling boxes of broken crap, with potential of there being more random crap in them. seems like a flawless model to me.

ahh interwebs, i love you.
thesauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

I guess it worked out. They refunded me the money for one of the boxes i bought and promised to change the the listing description ..

Ebay, camocow200 (1400) + 100% positive feedback
darr_musi (825) + 99.9% Positive Feedback
MCB (350) + 100% positive feedback
woouulf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 10:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

if it's not pictured, don't expect it. that way when you do get something extra (whether it was mentioned or not), will be a pleasant surprise.
Cyco-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
A Suffusion of Yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyco-Dude View Post
if it's not pictured, don't expect it. that way when you do get something extra (whether it was mentioned or not), will be a pleasant surprise.
Pretty much this. I ordered some things from their site, and they sent me an e-mail saying they didn't have one of the items I ordered, and were taking it off the bill. That's ok with me. When the box got here, it had a few things in it I didn't order, but I wasn't billed for them, either. It was a pleasant surprise. I really can't use co2 tank butt-plates, but I can always take the ASA to 1/8" adapter, and make another quick-disconnect out of it. Thank you, I&I!

My feedback: https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Rare and Old