mcarterbrown.com  

Scenario and Big Game Archive Archived Games and Discussions

Old 01-06-2010, 06:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Nov 6 '10, EMR and Delta Paintball Productions Present Gangland TwentyTen, EMR PA

EMR and Delta Paintball Productions Present
Gangland TwentyTen
A SUE'S TOYS FOR TOTS
One-Day Scenario Battle Royale
Saturday, Nov. 6th, 2010

"GANGLAND TWENTY TEN" A 7-Hour Scenaio brought to you by Delta Paintball Productions.

The town of Pretense, a sleepy little town in the foothills of Northern California, has a secret. Not that you'd know it by looking, Norman Rockwell couldn't paint a better picture of small town America himself. That secret is on the verge of breaking out of the darkness to tear the town to its core.

Pretense has long been home to the quietest chapter of the 40 Thieves Motorcycle Club, a multi state outlaw biker gang that stretches throughout the Pacific Northwest. The chapter in Pretense has quietly existed beside the town folk, rarely more than a loud set of tailpipes on Main Street. All by design, as the club has been using the town as home base for their lab as well as a clearinghouse for most of the other illegal activities the 40 Thieves are involved in.

While the 40 Thieves may have escaped the notice of the town's population, they have popped up on another group's radar. Muchas Manos, Spanish for Many Hands, is the street arm of a California Department of Corrections Latino prison gang. With fingers in every type of crime imaginable, from drugs and auto theft to gambling and murder for hire, the gang has an unquenchable thirst for money and power.

Muchas Manos, always on the lookout for new opportunities, began pushing into 40 Thieves territory. First in Chico and Barstow, the 40 Thieves noticed, and pushed back. What started as small skirmishes has spread like wildfire across the state. The two gangs traded blows and crept back to their corners to lick wounds and gather intel on the opposites next move.

The 40 Thieves didn't have long to wait. Muchas Manos, keyed into the 40 Thieves power base by contacts within the prison system, have focused their sights on Pretense, and it is there where the war will be won.

The only thing standing between the gangs and the people of Pretense is its Police Department. Not ignorant of the situation throughout the state, or the wolves hiding amongst the sheep they tend to, the Pretense PD have been making plans of their own. With it being an election year, the Mayor has created a Special Gang Task Force lead by Lt. Steven Harrison to show his tough-on-crime platform is working. This task force will answer to no one, they will be above the law, and their only assignment will be to rid the city of its gang problems at every cost!

Woe is the fools who try upsetting the peace they have protected, or people they serve.

Gang names:
40 Thieves Outlaw MC Club (Aaron "Joker" Daniels of the Wildcards)

Muchas Manos Latino Gang. (Steve "Pretty Lou" Ruiz, Reservoir Dogs)

Third entity: Pretense Police department. (T.S.S.O.C.)

Gameplay Rules and Mechanics can be found under their individual headers on the Delta Paintball Productions website located here: Delta Paintball Productions

Pricing: The cost per player for Entry for the ENTIRE WEEKEND is ONLY $20 RETAIL in NEW TOYS for the less fortunate if you preregister by 10/23/09 and includes Compressed Air and CO2. Make someones Christmas a special one and bring more toys. A $20 DEPOSIT is REQUIRED to PREREGISTER that will be applied towards the Purchase of Paintballs or Products when you check-in. If you preregister and do not show up, the $20 will go to INTERFAITH along with the Toys we collect. No Refunds. If you do not Pre-Register, the cost at the event is $20 and $20 Retail in New Toys. The Weekend Fee includes: playing in the One-Day Scenario plus playing all day Sunday in the Scheduled open Play.
Paintballs for the event will be customized Draxxus paint and will sell for $80.19 per case of 2000 plus 6% PA sales tax: Total $85.00 per case. If you pay cash for a case of paintballs at the event, there is a cash discount of $4.71 a case making the price per case $75.48 plus 6% PA sales tax: Total $80 per case. If you purchase 10 cases at one time in a single purchase, you will receive a $5 discount per case. If you purchase 25 cases at one time in a single purchase, you will receive a $10 discount per case. All bulk purchases must be completed at the event inside the store. No bulk purchases can be made in the Registration Lines. ONLY EMR'S CUSTOMIZED WORR PAINT MAY BE USED FOR THE TOYBOX WARS II!

REGISTRATION: To Pre-Register for this event by 10/22/10 online with a Credit Card, please visit www.emrpaintball.com To Pre-Register for this event by 10/22/10 via Mail, please visit www.emrpaintball.com to print out a form to mail. For Pass Holders to Pre-Register for this event, please visit www.emrpaintball.com . Printing out a waiver and filling it out before coming to registration speeds up the process and can be done via the website.

Game Timetable: GANGLAND TWENTY TEN will begin Promptly at 10:00 am and end at 5:00 pm. Chronoing and issuing armbands for the Players will start at 8:00 am. Upon being chronoed, ID tags will be punched by a ref and one arm will be marked with Colored Duct tape. Players will be randomly chronoed throughout the game at their dead zones and by roving Chrono Cops while playing. The Safety Briefing and Game Rules will be covered at 9:30 am at the stage and the game will start at 10:00 am sharp.

Age Requirements: Minimum age required to play in Gangland TwentyTenĚ is 10 years old. 10 and 11 year olds must have an adult of 18 years old or older playing with them. All players under 18 years old must have a Liability Waiver/Medical Release completely filled out and signed by a parent to play.

EVENT SCHEDULE
FRIDAY:
6:00 PM Store Opens for Registration, Compressed Air, CO2 Stations and Paint Sales
9:00 PM Store Closes
Compressed Air & CO2 Stations Close

SATURDAY:
8:00 AM Store, Pre-Registration and Registration, Compressed Air, CO2, Paint Sales, OPEN FOR BUSINESS
10:00 AM SCENARIO BEGINS
4:00 PM Break to prepare for Final Battle
4:30 PM FINAL BATTLE
5:00 PM SCENARIO ENDS
6:00 PM Store Closes

"The future is already here - it's just not very evenly distributed."
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_chemist View Post
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****" is my motto

Last edited by shadawg; 11-01-2010 at 07:08 PM.
shadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Trololol

Send a message via AIM to Meph

Fan of EMR
Can I select the role of the town drunk?

I'll do my best at the role, me promise.
Meph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
Just bringing this up. We are looking for a commander for the 40 Thieves Outlaw MC gang.
If you are interested in this role, please send a email to mediarelations@deltapaintball.com
with the heading Command role.

Quote:
"If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull****" is my motto
Old 01-15-2010, 12:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Brass Monkey Customs

Send a message via AIM to Stuffy

Fan of EMR
Brass and Wood Fan
CHAPPY for GENERAL!

/ Feedback / Portfolio / Channel / A Review / WTB: Green JT IZE-Flex Mask/Parts! /
Stuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Idiot Fanboy.

CCM Fan
Brass and Wood Fan
First post updated with links to rules and commanders info. We look forward to seeing you all there.

Quote:
Old 08-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Ah so this was what all of the murmuring around the bunkhouse was about this weekend... Sounds like a great game for a great cause guys, if there's any chance I can make it up I'll try to do so.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
"Tank"

As I've posted over on PB Nation - I'm taking pre-game-day paint orders for this event. Please PM me your name, how many cases you'd like, and where I can find you on Saturday morning (cabin #, etc), and I'll put you on my list for paint. I've already got a few orders on PB Nation, and if you've bought paint from me in the past (I've done some sales at Spring Castle 2010, and Fall Castle 2010), then you know my reputation. Get your paint orders in now!

Death Before Dishonor #117
My Feedback
AGURISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
"Tank"

Paint Order Update!!!

I have 19 confirmed cases on my order so far... Please send me a PM if you'd like to get paint from me. I'm guaranteeing the 75/case price at this time, and am just a stone's throw away from the 25-case goal, where I'll be able to guarantee the 70/case price. If you've already PM'ed me over on PBNation, don't double-up. If you haven't PM'ed me yet, what are you waiting for?

-AGURISH
"The Paint Guy" - You either buy it from me, or I shoot you with it... either way, I'm the Paint Guy!

My Feedback
Old 10-25-2010, 03:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
"Tank"

Just 13 days out - Get your paint orders in asap! Just PM me your name, how many cases you want, and where you'll be staying @ EMR (so I can find you!). If you prefer finding me instead, I'll be in Cabin #25 (The Exiled Souls). Help me get at least 25 cases, so we all get the best price possible!

-AGURISH

My Feedback
Old 11-01-2010, 02:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
"Tank"

Just 5 days left - Again, get your paint orders into me (via PM) asap!

-AGURISH

My Feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Scenarios and Big Games » Scenario and Big Game Archive