|Scenario and Big Game Archive Archived Games and Discussions|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10-17-2010, 09:01 PM||#1 (permalink)|
I AM THE HYPE!!!
Oct 23 '10, Millionth Man Game, Skirmish USA, Albrightsville, PA
I can't believe this hasn't been posted. Our millionth player game is next weekend!!!! Awesome prizes. Huge game. Free stuff!!!
SCHEDULE: Note, times are tentative and subject to change!
* 7:30am – 10am – CHECK-IN, Equipment & Paint Sales
* 10:15am – 10:45am – Game Orientation & Rules Briefing, and Chronographing
* 11:00am – Game Begins
* 5:00pm – Game Ends, Millionth Man Announced, Awards & Stage Show begin
TEAMS: RED & YELLOW
* RED TEAM: Generals – Nyxx & Ninja
* YELLLOW TEAM: Generals – Madkow & Goose
MAP, RULES, POINTS & PROPS: Click Here to download a PDF
PAINT: EVENT PAINT ONLY! Paint will be $74.00 per case no matter what quantity you purchase! All paint is subject to PA sales tax.
RENTAL EQUIPMENT: If rental equipment is needed, there will not be an extra charge. You must have either a valid driver’s license or a major credit card to use as a security deposit until equipment is returned.
FILLS: N2 Air Fills are FREE! Co2 Fills will be $3.00 per person
CAMO: $7.00 per rental AMMO BELTS: $3.00 per rental
CHRONO: Mandatory chrono at 280 fps max. We will check with hand-held roaming judges. If you are shooting hot, you will be removed from play immediately!
MEDIC CARDS: If you are shot, find a medic ref. He’ll mark your card so you can stay in the game. Receive 3 marks on your card, leave the field, report to the nearest reinsertion point.
FOOD: Available for sale throughout the game.
WATER: Available for sale at our food court, we strongly recommend you bring extra water!
CREDIT CARD/CASH: Cash is quicker but we accept all major credit cards & travelers checks.
ATM: There is an ATM located on site.
ALLOWED: Lights, Paint Grenades, Perimeter Warning Devices, and Thermal Imagers.
PROHIBITED: Guns shooting over 280 fps, Hot Burning Smoke, Knives, Firearms, Flares, Rope, Wire, Portable Shields. NO Laser Sights, NO Pyrotechnics, NO Drugs, NO Alcohol! NO FIREWORKS!!
• Check-in at pavilion. Have completed entry ticket with you. Receive ID badges, wristbands and map.
• Chrono 280 fps max; to receive hopper tape. We will double check at insertion and with hand-held roaming judges.
• EVERYONE MUST HAVE WRISTBAND, ID BADGE AND HOPPER TAPED TO PLAY!
• Lost ID or tape, please report to Central Command. Your wristband is your proof of payment. If lost, you
will be asked to pay again! Report to Check-in.
• EVENT PAINT ONLY! Bring non-event paint and you’ll be kicked out!
• Insertions are by team flags
• Medic Cards: If you are shot, find a medic and have him mark your card so you can stay in the game.
Once you receive three marks on your card, leave the field for reinsertion.
• You must play for the team you signed up for over the phone; you may not sign up for one team then play
for another. If you are found to be cheating you will be brought to management.
• Flags may NOT leave the field of play until the game is over.
• Individuals with flags are to turn them in to Central Command at the conclusion of the game to receive
• The team with the most flags at the end of the day wins!
• NO FIREWORKS!
• NO ALCOHOL or DRUGS!
• 5:30 pm Stage Show & Prizes.
* $29.95 per person, plus tax – pre-registered by 10/13/10
* $27.95 per person, plus tax – pre-registered group rate (20+) players
* Every pre-registered player will receive a FREE PASS to come play Skirmish again.
GROUP LEADER BENEFITS: Group leader benefits do apply, with advance reservations only:
* 10+ players = One plays free, 1000 paintballs
* 20+ players = Two play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates
* 25+ players = Two play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates, Tippmann 98 OR Case of Paint
* 30+ players = Three play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates, Tippmann A-5 OR Case of Paint
* 40+ players = Four play free, 2000 paintballs, Group Rates, Tippmann X-7 OR Case of Paint
* No Two Specials Apply, Benefits Based on Paying People Present Day of game
Remeber to come into the proshop and ask for Tek. Bring your rare guns, I love taking pics!!!
Last edited by Tek2974; 10-17-2010 at 09:13 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|