mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #81 (permalink)
Major Power Factor
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

Brass and Wood Fan
Attn everyone:
I am an @sshole.

The ridiculous heat + extra drive means I won't be checking this field out tomorrow. I still really want to, but I promised myself (and wife) I'd never play in triple digits after a few bad experiences last summer. Maybe come fall?
__________________
Follow my shooting exploits on Instagram: MattyShootsStuff

Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 08:41 PM   #82 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Attn everyone:
I am an @sshole.

The ridiculous heat + extra drive means I won't be checking this field out tomorrow. I still really want to, but I promised myself (and wife) I'd never play in triple digits after a few bad experiences last summer. Maybe come fall?
I don't blame you matee. I just got done working 11 hours in this heat Burbank area tore down a billboard sign it was hell on earth! See you in the fall
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
https://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:38 AM   #83 (permalink)
Underdog? I got your back
 
RatFink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Under a De Facto government in the USA

I still want to to go, but it is hot. What was the temp like there yesterday? Is everyone else still going?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
Don't piss on my back and tell me it's raining.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBull View Post
i think the phantom needle is in my arm for good now..
Feedback
RatFink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:51 AM   #84 (permalink)
Warrior of the Wasteland
 
Sean_Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vegas

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatFink View Post
I still want to to go, but it is hot. What was the temp like there yesterday? Is everyone else still going?
I'm going to have to agree with Matt, I'm not going to make this one due to the heat but hopefully we can plan another one down the road.
__________________
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln


https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
Sean_Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:04 AM   #85 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

I'm still going. I gotta chrono a pump I just sold. I plan on taking it easy
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
https://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:22 AM   #86 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
woouulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: victorville ,Cali

Ok, I dont expect anyone to play anything in this kind of heat,,,Im gonna kick it at the lake across the street and dream of battle's past...
__________________
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html

Ebay, camocow200 (1400) + 100% positive feedback
darr_musi (750) + 99.9% Positive Feedback
MCB (350) + 100% positive feedback
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #87 (permalink)
Hesperia,ca
 
river031403's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by woouulf View Post
Ok, I dont expect anyone to play anything in this kind of heat,,,Im gonna kick it at the lake across the street and dream of battle's past...
:0(
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd10684 View Post
It "feels" nice when you touch it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz View Post
Every hole costs money


https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...errerid=144073
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
https://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=577553
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...val=0&items=50
Vertebrae autococker
https://youtu.be/Ybf2u4dAQlg
river031403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 11:59 AM   #88 (permalink)
MCD Member
 
FrankW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: So Cal (OC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woouulf View Post
Ok, I dont expect anyone to play anything in this kind of heat,,,Im gonna kick it at the lake across the street and dream of battle's past...
Good call. I would hate to hear of anyone getting a heat stroke.
__________________
Feedback
FrankW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #89 (permalink)
Major Power Factor
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Front Range, CO

Brass and Wood Fan
Yeah, unfortunate but responsible.

...woouulf in a nutshell, no?
__________________
Follow my shooting exploits on Instagram: MattyShootsStuff

Feedback
matteekay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:40 PM   #90 (permalink)
MCB Member
 
woouulf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: victorville ,Cali

You forgot mature!
__________________
https://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/...-feedback.html

Ebay, camocow200 (1400) + 100% positive feedback
darr_musi (750) + 99.9% Positive Feedback
MCB (350) + 100% positive feedback
woouulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » Local Games » West Coast

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC