mcarterbrown.com  

WTB Want to Buy!! The object you desire may just be a post away. Just ask!

Old 03-03-2011, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)

WTB Autococker Parts

Hello MCB first off.

I need some autococker parts to complete my current racegun project. I have a freeflow lotus (gold & black fade anno'd) body, a raceframe, back block, bolt, dye stickies, race solenoid, eclipse ram w/ dual qevs.... but no lower internals, LPR, feedneck, or barrell.

So I am currently looking for freeflow lower internals (or any decent internals), a black cocking rod, a black clamping feedneck, a nice LPR --possibly a hyper 3 in either black or yellow, and a black deadlywind CF barrell.

I mostly need the lower internals so I can send the marker out to ANS to have them drill the holes for the ACE eyes. But feel free to PM me prices for any of these parts that I have listed that you may have.

Last edited by Jburke; 03-03-2011 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Added Image
Jburke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #2 (permalink)

Update: No longer need the internals. Still need "a black cocking rod, a black clamping feedneck, a nice LPR --possibly a hyper 3 in either black or yellow, and a black deadlywind CF barrell."
Old 03-04-2011, 09:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

bump
Old 03-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #4 (permalink)

bump
Old 03-05-2011, 11:54 AM   #5 (permalink)

"so I can send the marker out to ANS to have them drill the holes for the ACE eyes"

Eek. Run it blind. As soon as you drill it for eyes you knock $100-$150 off the value of the marker. Unless you are never planning on parting ways with it.

Nice Lotus BTW.
Kanadian-Kaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

I am not planning on parting with it. The reason I want the eyes is because the race frame is an rs232 serial interface device. I know how to program rs232 in i386 gas, asm, and SPARC.... I also have access to SAPCs running Tudor. Therefore, I can read and write to the boards memory over rs232 and basically reverse engineer it. My plan for this project is to put my raceframe into a BKO trigger frame because it is slightly larger. Then I am going to put the board and LCD of a palm inside the trigger frame so I have an LCD. Last I am either going to program some buttons to select firing modes etc, or I am going to bluetooth my HTC Evo to the palm inside my trigger frame and write an android application to make adjustments via bluetooth. Basically I am only building this marker because I am a computer programmer and want to be able to program my marker without flashing different code to an existing chip. The raceframe allows me to add ad ons which will function without having to reflash the board.

P.S. Thanks for your concern and comments regarding the body

I already have an excellent E1 system X and could just use the body from that if I was worried about value. But truthfully I am not worried about value because I am pretty confident that I can do everything I said and make this marker so good that I would never want to sell it. Not to mention if I sold something that I modified the source code of that is reverse engineering and in violation of the raceframe's EULA... but if I do it to my own marker I am not doing anything wrong.

Last edited by Jburke; 03-06-2011 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Edit
Old 03-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #7 (permalink)

last bump before I just wait a day or 2 and start a new thread....
Old 03-09-2011, 12:24 AM   #8 (permalink)

Cocker parts, Mag parts, Barrels, tanks, hoppers. I have Tons Of Stuff!!
xAzzyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:35 AM   #9 (permalink)

damn... all the parts I needed are already sold. Thnx though!

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » WTB