Thread: gangnam style
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 02:02 PM   #185 (permalink)
Deuce
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
K-pop star PSY once advocated ‘slowly and painfully’ killing US soldiers

I never understood this fad, but I just came across this. Now I have a reason for wanting to punch the guy in the dick.

K-pop star PSY once advocated ‘slowly and painfully’ killing US soldiers | Twitchy

Quote:
He has the most-watched YouTube video ever (more than 900 million views), and is set to perform (edited for content) at the annual “Christmas in Washington” concert later this month.

Eight years ago, however, the “Gangnam Style” K-pop singer advocated the murder and torture of US military personnel and their family members.

HAPS, an English-language Korean magazine, says news of PSY’s anti-American views have long been known in Korea, but only recently surfaced in the US.

The lyrics of the anti-US song performed live by PSY and several other popular Korean singers in 2004 (shortly after the US invaded Iraq) were first translated into English two months ago on CNN’s iReport:

싸이 rap :

이라크 포로를 고문해 댄 씨발양년놈들과
고문 하라고 시킨 개 씨발 양년놈들에
딸래미 애미 며느리 애비 코쟁이 모두 죽여
아주 천천히 죽여 고통스럽게 죽여

PSY Rap:

Kill those ****ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives

Kill those ****ing Yankees who ordered them to torture

Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers

Kill them all slowly and painfully

PSY’s anti-American views weren’t discussed when the K-Pop star appeared on Ellen.

Exit question: Will anyone in the mainstream media ask PSY if he still supports killing US soldiers and their family members?

Hat tip: Jon.

Correction: Twitchy originally stated that PSY was set to perform at the White House. (edited for content) , but the concert venue is the National Building Museum. This post has been updated to reflect that information.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCMachinist View Post
$400 per 1000

smoke'em if you got'em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote